Career Counseling and Testing for Adults and Adolescents
We offer Individual counseling and career testing services for career, work, and life concerns.
We help you explore your options:
- Identify what you love to do
- Take career and personality tests
- Figure out possible jobs and career paths
We help you make decisions about your life and career:
- Should I leave my job?
- Sould I get a college degree or certification? What should I major or specialize in?
- Am I ready to go back to work after staying home with my kids?
- When should I retire?
We give you the skills and confidence to find your dream job:
- Resume or CV writing
- Interviewing skills
- Job searching tips
We help you find balance in your work and life:
- Reduce the stress of juggling work and home demands
- Cope with difficult people at work
- Navigate work and life transitions
At Work & Life Directions you work with a licensed psychologist who has expertise in career counseling. We provide a private, confidential place for you to talk about yourself and your unique concerns and life situation. As vocational psychologists, we can provide the emotional support you need to cope with difficulties, as well as the practical support you need to identify your passions and goals. Our goals are to inspire you to explore yourself and identify the possibilities for your work and life, and to empower you to pursue your passions and create the career and life you want.